- Plan / Information (Français)
- Plan guide accessibilité
- Plan / Information (English)
- Plan for visitors with mobility impairments
- Mapa / Informação
- Mappa/ Informazioni
- Plan / Information (Deutsch)
- Plano / Información
- план / информация (Русский)
- 루브르 박물관 관람 안내
- مخطط الزيارة\ المعلومات
- Plan / informacja (polski)
To avoid waiting in line, you can buy your tickets online from the following websites. Note that these tickets must be picked up at the stores listed on each website. They cannot be picked up at the Musée du Louvre.
- TicketWeb (permanent collections); Canada and US addresses only
- FNAC (permanent collections and temporary exhibitions, auditorium events, lectures and symposia, workshops)
- Ticketnet (tickets for the permanent collections and temporary exhibitions)
Bulk ticket sales
Bulk tickets for the permanent collections, temporary exhibitions or combined tickets.
€0.50 discount on permanent collection tickets for purchases of 500 tickets or more.
Reception from 2:30 to 5 p.m., by appointment only at:
Musée du Louvre
162 rue de Rivoli, 75001 Paris
Tel. +33 (0)1 40 20 58 80
Paris Museum Pass
2-day pass: €42
4-day pass: €56
6-day pass: €69
Valid for individual visitors.
The Paris Museum Pass offers free admission (without waiting in line) to the permanent collections of more than 60 museums and monuments in and around Paris, including the Louvre.
It is available at the Louvre's membership center (Espace Adhésion, Allée du Grand Louvre, under the Pyramid), participating museums and monuments, in metro stations and at the various branches of the Paris Tourist Office, including the Espace du Tourisme in the Carrousel du Louvre.
The Louvre is open every day (except Tuesday) from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Night opening until 9:45 p.m. on Wednesdays and Fridays
Closed on the following holidays: January 1, May 1, December 25
Musée du Louvre, 75058 Paris - France
Métro: Palais-Royal Musée du Louvre (lines 1 and 7)
Tel.: +33 (0)1 40 20 53 17
Information in other languages