- Plan / Information (Français)
- Plan guide accessibilité
- Plan / Information (English)
- Plan for visitors with mobility impairments
- Mapa / Informação
- Mappa/ Informazioni
- Plan / Information (Deutsch)
- Plano / Información
- план / информация (Русский)
- 루브르 박물관 관람 안내
- مخطط الزيارة\ المعلومات
- Plan / informacja (polski)
The Auditorium of the Louvre
Events at the Auditorium aim to complement and extend your visit at the Louvre. The varied programs range from lectures and symposia on archaeology, art history, and museum studies to shows, readings, films, and concerts.
The program includes several types of activities:
- Cinema programs, consisting in thematic film series (either linked to exhibitions or on subjects relating to cultural history, combining exhibitions, lectures, and performances), monographic retrospectives, events in which an invited artist is given carte blanche, premieres and special events, and children's cinema.
- Films on art, with recent productions and historical documentaries, linked to temporary exhibitions (shown continuously in the audiovisual room every day except Tuesday), and the International Days of Films on Art (held every year in January, at the Auditorium).
- Programs linking cinema and music, Duos éphémères (“Fleeting Duets”) and Électrons libres (“Free Electrons”), which aim to rediscover and raise the profile of our cinematographic heritage through the use of contemporary and electronic music.
Auditorium of the Louvre
How to get there
Métro: Palais-Royal Musée du Louvre (lines 1 and 7)
Entrances at the Pyramid, the Passage Richelieu,
and the Galerie du Carrousel
The Carrousel parking garage is open from 7 a.m.
to 11 p.m
+33 (0)1 40 20 55 55, from 9 a.m. to 7 p.m.,
Monday to Friday
+33 (0)1 40 20 55 00, from 11 a.m. to 5 p.m., Monday to Friday (except Tuesday). Credit card only.
At the entrance to the Auditorium
From 9 a.m. to 5:30 p.m., Monday to Saturday