- Plan / Information (Français)
- Plan guide accessibilité
- Plan / Information (English)
- Plan for visitors with mobility impairments
- Mapa / Informação
- Mappa/ Informazioni
- Plan / Information (Deutsch)
- Plano / Información
- план / информация (Русский)
- 루브르 박물관 관람 안내
- مخطط الزيارة\ المعلومات
- Plan / informacja (polski)
The Auditorium of the Louvre
Events at the Auditorium aim to complement and extend your visit at the Louvre. The varied programs range from lectures and symposia on archaeology, art history, and museum studies to shows, readings, films, and concerts.
Classical concerts are held at the Auditorium.
- Wednesday evenings are reserved for chamber music or solo piano pieces played by great international artists.
- Thursday afternoons are reserved for discovering the new young talent of tomorrow.
- Friday evenings are reserved for the great classics and music commissioned by the Louvre from contemporary artists.
The Auditorium also holds thematic series of filmed music covering the greatest works of classical music and opera, and broadcasts more recent filmed productions (sometimes live).
Auditorium of the Louvre
How to get there
Métro: Palais-Royal Musée du Louvre (lines 1 and 7)
Entrances at the Pyramid, the Passage Richelieu,
and the Galerie du Carrousel
The Carrousel parking garage is open from 7 a.m.
to 11 p.m
+33 (0)1 40 20 55 55, from 9 a.m. to 7 p.m.,
Monday to Friday
+33 (0)1 40 20 55 00, from 11 a.m. to 5 p.m., Monday to Friday (except Tuesday). Credit card only.
At the entrance to the Auditorium
From 9 a.m. to 5:30 p.m., Monday to Saturday