- Plan / Information (Français)
- Plan guide accessibilité
- Plan / Information (English)
- Plan for visitors with mobility impairments
- Mapa / Informação
- Mappa/ Informazioni
- Plan / Information (Deutsch)
- Plano / Información
- план / информация (Русский)
- 루브르 박물관 관람 안내
- مخطط الزيارة\ المعلومات
- Plan / informacja (polski)
Where did this site come from? When was it created? Who did it? Who brings it to life and improves it day after day? Who writes the texts? Find the answers to these and other questions in the following pages.
The new louvre.fr website benefits from the support of Canson, Accenture, Pébéo and eni.
Canson provided support for the design of the new Louvre Website and, since April 2010, has been contributing to the “Artwork of the day” featured on the museum’s home page.
Since 2001, Accenture has been assisting the Musée du Louvre with the creation of an ambitious program on new technologies and providing the museum with consulting services as part of a skills-sharing initiative.
Through its support for educational multimedia features that provide a theme-based introduction to artistic creation and techniques, Pébéo clearly demonstrates its desire to share one of the Louvre’s main missions: fostering art education for young audiences (who will grow into adult audiences!).
The 3 features that enjoy Pébéo’s support are:
- Personnages & Scènes (Characters & Scenes)
- Clefs d'analyse (Keys to Understanding)
- Questions d’enfants (Kids want to Know)
The Louvre is open every day (except Tuesday) from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m.