- Plan / Information (Français)
- Plan guide accessibilité
- Plan / Information (English)
- Plan for visitors with mobility impairments
- Mapa / Informação
- Mappa/ Informazioni
- Plan / Information (Deutsch)
- Plano / Información
- план / информация (Русский)
- 루브르 박물관 관람 안내
- مخطط الزيارة\ المعلومات
- Plan / informacja (polski)
Where did this site come from? When was it created? Who did it? Who brings it to life and improves it day after day? Who writes the texts? Find the answers to these and other questions in the following pages.
The Multimedia Division at the Louvre oversees the updating of louvre.fr. It also supervises the creation of minisites and multimedia features that are produced either in-house or as coproductions. You can write to us at the following address:
Musée du Louvre
75058 Paris Cedex 01
The louvre.fr team
Publishing director: Henri Loyrette
Division head: Agnès Alfandari
Internet unit: Sybille Clochet, Marie Génin, Anne-Myrtille Renoux, Olivier Romanetti, Louis Vignaud
The Multimedia Division would like to thank the numerous copy-editors and translators who have contributed to louvre.fr over the years.
The Multimedia Division works in close cooperation with and wishes to thank the following departments and divisions:
- The Louvre's IT Department
- The Public Outreach and Education Department
- The Division for Image Research and Documentation
- All of the museum's Internet contributors
Many thanks also go to the following persons: Mathieu Leroy, Aurélien Vecchia, and Fakhreddine Kadri.
The Louvre is open every day (except Tuesday) from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m.