Can't play the medias? Download Flash Player.
- Image: Statue du "scribe accroupi" [face] [après restauration]
- Image: Statue colossale de Ramsès II
- Image: Statue pilier : Amenophis IV Akhenaton - image Player Multimedia
- Image: La déesse Hathor accueille Séthi Ier
- Image: Momie recouverte de ses "cartonnages"
- Image: Portrait de momie - image Player Multimedia
- Image: Stèle de Tapéret, Atoum, Nout
- Image: Tête d'un sphinx du roi Didoufri - Image Player multimédia
Collections & departments Department of Egyptian Antiquities
The Department of Egyptian Antiquities presents vestiges from the civilizations that developed in the Nile Valley from the late prehistoric era (c. 4000 BC) to the Christian period (4th century AD).
Wall from a temple of Ramesses II
New Kingdom, Nineteenth Dynastie, reign of Ramesses II...
from the temple built by Ramesses II at Abydos
Wall of the tomb of Akhetâa
Late 3rd Dynasty, c. 2680-2650 BC
New Kingdom, 20th Dynasty, reign of Ramesses III...
Palace of Ramesses III, Tell el-Yahudiya,...
Water jars and stand
Byzantine Period, 8th-13th century BC
Tod for the two jars
Water pot in the name of the...
Nineteenth Dynasty, reign of Ramesses II (1279-1213 BC)
Woman in a Cloak
Thinite Period, 3100-2700 BC
Abu Roach (not confirmed)
4th century AD
Antinoe, Albert Gayet excavations, 1900-1