- Plan / Information (Français)
- Plan guide accessibilité
- Plan / Information (English)
- Plan for visitors with mobility impairments
- Mapa / Informação
- Mappa/ Informazioni
- Plan / Information (Deutsch)
- Plano / Información
- план / информация (Русский)
- 루브르 박물관 관람 안내
- مخطط الزيارة\ المعلومات
- Plan / informacja (polski)
Exhibition Early Altarpieces (12th-early 15th century) - A presentation of sacred art
from April 10, 2009 to July 6, 2009
Although central to Christian liturgical decoration, altarpieces did not emerge until the 12th century.
The exhibition recalls the origins of the genre and follows its evolution up to the early 15th century, when altarpieces assumed their more familiar forms.
Organized by: Pierre-Yves Le Pogam, département des Sculptures, musée du Louvre.
Open daily except Tuesdays from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m., and until 10 p.m. on Wednesdays and Fridays.
€9 ; €6 after 6 p.m. on Wednesdays and Fridays.