- Plan / Information (Français)
- Plan guide accessibilité
- Plan / Information (English)
- Plan for visitors with mobility impairments
- Mapa / Informação
- Mappa/ Informazioni
- Plan / Information (Deutsch)
- Plano / Información
- план / информация (Русский)
- 루브르 박물관 관람 안내
- مخطط الزيارة\ المعلومات
- Plan / informacja (polski)
Exhibition Musée Eugène Delacroix - Delacroix and photography
from November 28, 2008 to March 2, 2009
Photographs of nude models who posed for Delacroix, and whose pictures were taken at the painter’s request by Eugène Durieu in 1854, form the core of the exhibition.
These unique prints are shown with the drawings that Delacroix executed either at the same time or based on the photographs.
Organized by: Christophe Leribault.
Musée National Eugène-Delacroix
6, rue de Furstenberg, 75006 Paris.
Open daily except Tuesdays from 9.30 a.m. to 5 p.m.