- Plan / Information (Français)
- Plan guide accessibilité
- Plan / Information (English)
- Plan for visitors with mobility impairments
- Mapa / Informação
- Mappa/ Informazioni
- Plan / Information (Deutsch)
- Plano / Información
- план / информация (Русский)
- 루브르 박물관 관람 안내
- مخطط الزيارة\ المعلومات
- Plan / informacja (polski)
Exhibition Prints of Ideal China - When the Emperor Qianlong commissioned prints from Louis XV
from February 12, 2009 to May 18, 2009
Bearing witness to the cultural exchanges made between France and China during the Age of Enlightenment, 16 prints depicting the Battles of the Chinese Emperor, a military campaign undertaken from 1755 to 1759 in Central Asia, are exhibited alongside other interpretations of Chinese lifestyle, imagined by artists patronized by Madame de Pompadour, including François Boucher.
Organized by: Pascal Torres-Guardiola, Department of Graphic Arts, musée du Louvre.