- Plan / Information (Français)
- Plan guide accessibilité
- Plan / Information (English)
- Plan for visitors with mobility impairments
- Mapa / Informação
- Mappa/ Informazioni
- Plan / Information (Deutsch)
- Plano / Información
- план / информация (Русский)
- 루브르 박물관 관람 안내
- مخطط الزيارة\ المعلومات
- Plan / informacja (polski)
Exhibition Waldmüller (1793-1865)
from February 26, 2009 to May 18, 2009
Ferdinand Georg Waldmüller made a lasting impression on 19th-century Austrian painting.
He excelled in several genres: portraits, landscapes, still lifes, genre paintings and even plein-air works. A confirmed Realist, he paid meticulous attention to detail, while infusing his paintings with a subtle harmony.
Organized by: Élisabeth Foucart-Walter, Department of Paintings, musée du Louvre.
Sully Wing, 1st floor.
Open daily except Tuesdays from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m., and until 10 p.m. on Wednesdays and Fridays.
€9 ; €6 after 6 p.m. on Wednesdays and Fridays.