- Plan / Information (Français)
- Plan guide accessibilité
- Plan / Information (English)
- Plan for visitors with mobility impairments
- Mapa / Informação
- Mappa/ Informazioni
- Plan / Information (Deutsch)
- Plano / Información
- план / информация (Русский)
- 루브르 박물관 관람 안내
- مخطط الزيارة\ المعلومات
- Plan / informacja (polski)
"Late Raphael" Exhibition App for iPhone and Androïd
Use our mobile application to make the most of your visit!
The official audio guide to the "Late Raphael" exhibition
Available for iPhone and Android
This unprecedented exhibition, organized by the Louvre in partnership with the Museo del Prado, brings together the works produced by Raphael in Rome during the last years of his short life.
This was the period in which Raphael style attained its full maturity, marking without a doubt the apogee of the Italian Renaissance. But he was far from a solitary genius. He worked with the aid of numerous disciples in order to fill the many commissions he received. Other hands therefore often had a part in his creations, especially those of his trusted assistants, Giulio Romano and Gianfrancesco Penni.
For the first time, the master’s works are presented alongside those executed by his pupils. The aim is to facilitate an understanding of the extent of involvement of Raphael and his collaborators.
Use our mobile application to make the most of your exhibition visit!
· Discover the fascinating facts behind the masterpieces on display with the help of curator Vincent Delieuvin from the Louvre Department of Paintings, who also curated the exhibition.
· Exploring sixteen key works, Vincent Delieuvin discusses major themes of the exhibition such as Raphael’s years of maturity in Rome, the significance of the master’s workshop and the prominent role of Giulio Romano and Gianfrancesco Penni, his principal assistants.
· Find your way around with our interactive map.
· Access all the information you need about the museum in general.
The "Late Raphael" audio guide app is available on App Store for iPhone and Google Play for Android: €2.69 / £1.99 (UK) / $2.99 (US)
Languages: English, French and Italian