- Plan / Information (Français)
- Plan guide accessibilité
- Plan / Information (English)
- Plan for visitors with mobility impairments
- Mapa / Informação
- Mappa/ Informazioni
- Plan / Information (Deutsch)
- Plano / Información
- план / информация (Русский)
- 루브르 박물관 관람 안내
- مخطط الزيارة\ المعلومات
- Plan / informacja (polski)
Les cafés de la pyramide Beneath the Pyramid - Mezzanine - Richelieu wingIndoors
The Cafés de la Pyramide are three friendly food outlets in the heart of the Louvre museum allowing visitors to take a break and enjoy a range of culinary specialties - casseroles; wok, plancha-grilled, and steamed dishes; salads, quiches, snacks to take away, etc.
Food for all tastes!
Located beneath the Louvre Pyramid, the Cafés de la Pyramide are three outlets organized around a central food court.
La Cuisine, La Boutique and Saveur & Style offer casseroles, steamed or grilled specialties to suit all tastes.
- A choice of 4 dishes: wok, casserole, plancha-grilled or steamed.
Saveurs & Styles
- A selection of sweet and savory dishes: sandwiches, quiches, salads, soups, raspberry clafouti, panna cotta, chocolate mousse...
- A choice of sandwiches, drinks and confectioneries to take away.
Again no menu! Difficult to plan a lunch at the Louvres except for the Café Renard. No very good at a time when internet is so present in our daily lives and so important for business promotion.
Your Cafe was the best meal we had in Paris!!
Thank you for such a healthy choice of vegetables and roasted meats! It was delicious and beautifully presented!
Louvre museum, Richelieu wing.
Open daily (except Tuesday) from 10:30 a.m. to 5 p.m., and 7 p.m. on Wednesdays and Fridays.