Can't play the medias? Download Flash Player.
- Image: Louvre Audioguide - page d'accueil
- Image: Louvre Audioguide - Sélection étage
- Image: Louvre Audioguide - Plan entresol
- Image: Louvre Audioguide - Accueil Incontournables
- Image: Louvre Audioguide - Parcours et commentaires
- Image: Louvre Audioguide - Plan rdc
- Image: Louvre Audioguide - Incontournables
- Image: Louvre Audioguide - Parcours chefs-d'oeuvre
The Louvre Audio Guide App Available for iPhone and Android smartphones
Use our mobile applications to make the most of your visit!
- Louvre Audio Guide
The official Louvre Audio Guide available for iPhone and for Android
Use the “Louvre Audio Guide” App to explore the museum in expert company! With over 3 hours of informative audio commentary, our curators and lecturers share their passion for the Louvre palace and its treasures.
· Choose from two visit options: guided “tours” or a self-guided visit based on thematic selections of artwork descriptions.
- The “Masterpieces” tour: Discover or rediscover museum highlights including the incomparable Mona Lisa by Leonardo da Vinci, the Venus de Milo, the Winged Victory of Samothrace, the treasures of ancient Egypt and the sculptures of the Renaissance as you follow this step-by-step guide through the Louvre’s most prestigious galleries.
- A selection of museum must-sees on a “free style” visit: To visit at your own speed and in your own way, choose from over forty museum must-sees by using a map, list or mosaic, or by entering the numbers you see displayed next to selected artworks as you explore the museum’s rooms; then listen and learn as our experts give their commentaries.
· Find your way around with the interactive map and “Where am I?” function
· Find all the information you need about the museum in general
· Access Apps dedicated to the museum’s temporary exhibitions
A made-to-measure audio guide
The in-app purchase feature means you can add more content later—prepare a future visit, for example, by downloading more “tours” or thematic artwork descriptions. First of all, we invite you to explore ancient Egypt at the Louvre, on your own or with friends or family.