The Louvre Endowment Fund
Through this structure built to sustain strategic projects, individuals and corporations alike can play a valuable role in securing the future of the museum and thus contribute to ensuring that an exceptional heritage is passed on from generation to generation.
Donating to the Louvre through its Endowment Fund is a means of:
- Supporting the museum’s long-term projects to perpetuate its international outreach
- Ensuring sustainable action that will pass on an exceptional heritage to future generations
- Helping the Louvre become a permanent forum for dialogue among different eras, civilizations, artistic practices and the public
- Making your personal history part of one of the world’s oldest and most prestigious museums
How can you donate to the Louvre through its Endowment Fund?
Whether you are an individual donor, a foundation or a corporation, you can make a donation or a bequest to the Louvre through its Endowment Fund.
Make a donation
By making a donation to the Louvre Endowment Fund, you enable the museum to carry out long-term projects which, without you, would probably not be possible. You will thus become a privileged partner of the museum.
To find out more about the various donation options, click here.
Make a bequest
Making a bequest to the Louvre is one of the most important gestures you can make in your life, regardless of who you are.
By contributing to the Louvre Endowment Fund, you provide the museum with the resources necessary for its development, and you ensure its future with confidence. Putting the Louvre in your will guarantees that future generations can share your passion for art in one of the world’s most celebrated museums.
To find out more about bequests, click here.
By donating to the Louvre through its Endowment Fund, you also benefit from significant privileges and advantages:
- Visibility to the public
- Forging a preferential relationship with the Louvre by receiving regular information on the projects you help finance
- Major tax benefits and another way of paying taxes
- Recognition by joining, under certain conditions, the strategic orientation council
For further information, please contact:
01 40 20 84 41
Statuts du Fonds de dotation du Louvre
> pdf - 44.23 KB
Avantages fiscaux liés à un don ou à un legs au Fonds de dotation du Louvre
> pdf - 15.81 KB
Composition des instances de gouvernance du Fonds de dotation du Louvre juin 2011
> pdf - 24.94 KB
Décret 11 février 2009 sur les fonds de dotation
> pdf - 8.76 KB
Tuileries Gardens (in French)
> pdf - 2.88 MB
Rapport du commissaire aux comptes pour 2014
> pdf - 3.62 MB