- Plan / Information (Français)
- Plan guide accessibilité
- Plan / Information (English)
- Plan for visitors with mobility impairments
- Mapa / Informação
- Mappa/ Informazioni
- Plan / Information (Deutsch)
- Plano / Información
- план / информация (Русский)
- 루브르 박물관 관람 안내
- مخطط الزيارة\ المعلومات
- Plan / informacja (polski)
Room Charles Le Brun Room, France
Sully wing - 2nd floor - Room 32, temporarily closed to the public - Le Brun
Charles Le Brun, royal painter to Louis XIV, exerted quasi-ministerial control over the artistic activity of his day. These enormous compositions illustrate the life of the king's hero and model, Alexander the Great. They played an important part in the formation of the academic doctrine taught by Le Brun.
The Louvre is open every day (except Tuesday) from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m.