- Plan / Information (Français)
- Plan guide accessibilité
- Plan / Information (English)
- Plan for visitors with mobility impairments
- Mapa / Informação
- Mappa/ Informazioni
- Plan / Information (Deutsch)
- Plano / Información
- план / информация (Русский)
- 루브르 박물관 관람 안내
- مخطط الزيارة\ المعلومات
- Plan / informacja (polski)
Room Georges de La Tour Room, France
Sully wing - 2nd floor - Room 28, temporarily closed to the public - Georges de La Tour
Rediscovered during the 20th century, Georges de la Tour is now recognized as a leading figure in 17th-century French art. He was one of the leading Caravaggesque painters, a style he may have discovered through the work of the Dutch painters of the Utrecht school, who used the same chiaroscuro effects.
The Louvre is open every day (except Tuesday) from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m.