- Plan / Information (Français)
- Plan guide accessibilité
- Plan / Information (English)
- Plan for visitors with mobility impairments
- Mapa / Informação
- Mappa/ Informazioni
- Plan / Information (Deutsch)
- Plano / Información
- план / информация (Русский)
- 루브르 박물관 관람 안내
- مخطط الزيارة\ المعلومات
- Plan / informacja (polski)
Room Holland, 2nd Half of the 17th Century
Richelieu wing - 2nd floor - Room 38 - Holland, second half of the 17th century
Dutch painting in the late 17th century is represented by works by the seminal figure of Johannes Vermeer, and contemporaries such as Pieter de Hooch, Ruisdael, and Ter Borch. Masterpieces displayed here include Vermeer's celebrated paintings of The Astronomer and The Lacemaker.
The Louvre is open every day (except Tuesday) from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m.