- Plan / Information (Français)
- Plan guide accessibilité
- Plan / Information (English)
- Plan for visitors with mobility impairments
- Mapa / Informação
- Mappa/ Informazioni
- Plan / Information (Deutsch)
- Plano / Información
- план / информация (Русский)
- 루브르 박물관 관람 안내
- مخطط الزيارة\ المعلومات
- Plan / informacja (polski)
Room The Netherlands, 2nd Half of the 16th Century
Richelieu wing - 2nd floor - Room 13 - Netherlands, second half of the 16th century
This gallery displays masterpieces of late 16th- and early-17th-century Northern and German Mannerism, including Cornelis van Haarlem's Baptism of Christ, Abraham Bloemaert's Adoration of the Shepherds and Joachim Wtewael's magnificent Perseus and Andromeda.
The Louvre is open every day (except Tuesday) from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m.