- Plan / Information (Français)
- Plan guide accessibilité
- Plan / Information (English)
- Plan for visitors with mobility impairments
- Mapa / Informação
- Mappa/ Informazioni
- Plan / Information (Deutsch)
- Plano / Información
- план / информация (Русский)
- 루브르 박물관 관람 안내
- مخطط الزيارة\ المعلومات
- Plan / informacja (polski)
Room Pays-Bas, première moitié du XVIe siècle
Richelieu wing - 2nd floor - Room 9 - Netherlands, first half of the 16th century
From the late 16th century, Antwerp overtook Bruges as the major northern European center for international trade. Northern artists assimilated Italian influences, but continued to work in the pictorial tradition established by the founders of the Dutch school of painting during the preceding century.
The Louvre is open every day (except Tuesday) from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m.