- Plan / Information (Français)
- Plan guide accessibilité
- Plan / Information (English)
- Plan for visitors with mobility impairments
- Mapa / Informação
- Mappa/ Informazioni
- Plan / Information (Deutsch)
- Plano / Información
- план / информация (Русский)
- 루브르 박물관 관람 안내
- مخطط الزيارة\ المعلومات
- Plan / informacja (polski)
Room Salle Daru, Neoclassicism, France
Denon wing - 1st floor - Room 75 - Daru
Created for the imperial museum in 1863, this gallery was decorated in red and gold (the French imperial colors) by the painter Alexandre Dominique Denuelle. Today, it houses large-scale French Neoclassical paintings, notably Jacques-Louis David's Coronation of Napoleon.
The Louvre is open every day (except Tuesday) from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m.