- Plan / Information (Français)
- Plan guide accessibilité
- Plan / Information (English)
- Plan for visitors with mobility impairments
- Mapa / Informação
- Mappa/ Informazioni
- Plan / Information (Deutsch)
- Plano / Información
- план / информация (Русский)
- 루브르 박물관 관람 안내
- مخطط الزيارة\ المعلومات
- Plan / informacja (polski)
Room Second School of Fontainebleau, France
Richelieu wing - 2nd floor - Room 10 - The second School of Fontainebleau
The resumption of decorative painting in the royal palaces under Henri IV following the Wars of Religion enabled the artists of the Second School of Fontainebleau to create a new decorative style. The celebrated anonymous painting of Gabrielle d’Estrées and her sister typifies the sensuality, fresh color, and Italianizing style of French court painting at this time.
The Louvre is open every day (except Tuesday) from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m.