- Plan / Information (Français)
- Plan guide accessibilité
- Plan / Information (English)
- Plan for visitors with mobility impairments
- Mapa / Informação
- Mappa/ Informazioni
- Plan / Information (Deutsch)
- Plano / Información
- план / информация (Русский)
- 루브르 박물관 관람 안내
- مخطط الزيارة\ المعلومات
- Plan / informacja (polski)
Tales of the Museum The Venus who Sprang from the Earth
On the island of Milos in the late 2nd century BC, she was worshipped by all who saw her; nowadays, she is considered a masterpiece of Greek sculpture—a depiction of perfect female beauty. No one looking at her calm and peaceful face would suspect that she narrowly escaped destruction two hundred years ago.
Si vous n'arrivez pas à lire l'animation, téléchargez Flash Player.