- Plan / Information (Français)
- Plan guide accessibilité
- Plan / Information (English)
- Plan for visitors with mobility impairments
- Mapa / Informação
- Mappa/ Informazioni
- Plan / Information (Deutsch)
- Plano / Información
- план / информация (Русский)
- 루브르 박물관 관람 안내
- مخطط الزيارة\ المعلومات
- Plan / informacja (polski)
Visit the museum's exhibition rooms and galleries, contemplate the façades of the Louvre...
Come along on a virtual tour and enjoy the view, thanks to the sponsorship of Shiseido.
- Virtual tours
- Room descriptions
Salle Watteau, France
Sully wing - 2nd floor - Room 36 - Watteau
The modern, political flavor of Watteau's highly original art drew much acclaim during the French Regency. His work was influenced by the French colorists, and also by his master, Claude Gillot, who introduced him to the fête galante and scenes drawn from the theater.
The Louvre is open every day (except Tuesday) from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m.