- Plan / Information (Français)
- Plan guide accessibilité
- Plan / Information (English)
- Plan for visitors with mobility impairments
- Mapa / Informação
- Mappa/ Informazioni
- Plan / Information (Deutsch)
- Plano / Información
- план / информация (Русский)
- 루브르 박물관 관람 안내
- مخطط الزيارة\ المعلومات
- Plan / informacja (polski)
Hours & Admission Open every day except Tuesday
Tickets for the Permanent Collections: €12
Full-day access to the Louvre, except for temporary exhibitions in the Hall Napoléon
also valid for the Musée Eugène Delacroix.
Tickets for Exhibitions in the Hall Napoléon: €13
Note that free admission to the museum on the first Sunday of every month does not include the exhibitions in the Hall Napoléon.
Combined Ticket: €16
Access to the permanent collections and temporary exhibitions in both the Louvre and the Musée Eugène Delacroix.
Free Admission to the Louvre
Admission to the Louvre and the Musée Eugène Delacroix is free for the following visitor categories (valid ID or proof of entitlement required):
- visitors under the age of 18
- 18-25 year-old residents of the European Economic Area (EU, Iceland, Norway, and Liechtenstein)
- teachers of art, art history, and the applied arts
- holders of the "Pass Education" (primary and secondary school teachers in French public schools and private schools receiving government subsidies)
- artists affiliated to the Maison des Artistes (in France) or the AIAP (Association Internationale des Arts Plastiques)
- unemployed individuals and visitors receiving benefits (proof of entitlement must be dated within the last six months)
- disabled visitors and their guest or helper
A list of all acceptable proofs of entitlement is available at the museum from the Information Desk (under the Pyramid).
Tel.: +33 (0)1 40 20 53 17 (except Tuesdays)
Free admission for all visitors on the first Sunday of each month and on July 14
(except for the temporary exhibitions in the Napoleon Hall).
On Friday evenings from 6 p.m. to 9:45 p.m., admission to the permanent collections is free for under-26s regardless of nationality (upon presentation of ID).
Accepted payment methods
The museum ticket windows accept payment in cash (euros only), by credit card or travelers cheques.
The Louvre is open every day (except Tuesday) from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Friday June 21, 2013: the museum will close at 9:15 p.m.