Corporate sponsors and foundationsFor more than 20 years, the Louvre has been forging ties with many private partnersSupport the Louvre | Corporate sponsors and foundations | Cercle Louvre Entreprises
The Louvre Corporate Circle (2)Display:The Louvre Corporate Circle
The Louvre Corporate Circle
Created in 2004, the Louvre Corporate Circle now counts some ten patrons who together form a vital network of longstanding partners who help the Louvre thrive.
Join the Louvre Corporate Circle
Membership starts at €35,000 and is designed for companies who wish to support the Louvre’s major public interest projects. Members benefit from turnkey public relations opportunities including hosting clients and collaborators in the distinguished spaces of the world’s most preeminent museum.
Membership fees grant you a reduction in corporate tax of up to 60% and other benefits in addition to those proposed by the Louvre (businesses taxable in France only).
Turnkey public relations packages
The Louvre Corporate Circle offers an exceptional members-only annual programme and bespoke privileges to foster sponsors' public relations strategies.
During Circle meetings, share the magic of the Louvre with your most loyal clients, partners and employees:
- Three sponsors-only private visits every year are opportunities to gather members and their guests to discover temporary exhibitions and permanent collections when the museum is closed to the public.
- An annual online conference provides a digital format to talk about subjects connected to permanent collections, temporary exhibitions or museum cultural life.
- Invitations for two to temporary exhibition openings involve members in the Louvre’s special events.
- Priority reservation for a table or individual seats at the annual gala dinner is an opportunity for Circle members to be part of an exceptional event at the heart of the Louvre's collections.
- Corporate sponsors-only privileged moments are organised for the members and their executives.
- Members have the opportunity to highlight their support of the Louvre and commitment to education and cultural outreach.
Customised exclusive benefits
Corporate Circle sponsors also have the opportunity to share many bespoke privileges with their customers, partners and employees to enrich their public relations strategies, such as priority admission to the museum (daily passes, guided visits, etc.) and organised events in prestigious museum spaces or the more intimate setting of the Musée National Eugène-Delacroix.
Louvre Corporate Circle brochure
Louvre Corporate Circle Brochure
To learn more about the Louvre Corporate Circle and benefits of becoming a sponsor, contact us.
+33 (0)1 40 20 53 35